With over 38,000 guests treated and a completion rate over 90%, Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab outperforms other residential meloxicam addiction treatment centers by building the necessary foundation for long-term recovery through expert 12-Step treatment for meloxicam addiction in Northern California.
Learn more about meloxicam abuse treatment at Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab in Northern California
Meloxicam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID). This prescription medication is most commonly used to treat stiffness, swelling, and pain that result from arthritis. Meloxicam is sold in the United States under the brand names Vivlodex and Mobic.
When you use meloxicam for a legitimate medical purpose under the supervision of a qualified physician, it can be both safe and beneficial. However, abusing meloxicam for any purpose can put you at risk for both immediate and long-term damage.
Depending upon the nature and severity of your meloxicam abuse, you may need professional treatment to end this dangerous behavior. At Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab, our experts can help you make the lifestyle changes that will empower you to pursue a drug-free future.
Helping a loved one get treatment for meloxicam abuse
Fear, confusion, and frustration are common reactions when you discover that someone you care about has been abusing meloxicam. As noted in the previous section, a person who is struggling with this problem may require professional treatment.
You can play an important role in getting your loved one the help that they need. Please consider the following:
- Learn about how meloxicam can impact the body and mind. The more you understand about what your loved one is experiencing, the better prepared you will be to provide meaningful assistance.
- Research treatment options. Find established programs in your area that offer the type and level of care that best matches your loved one’s needs.
- Discuss what you have observed and learned with your loved one. Share the information that you have been provided about treatment. Emphasize your love and support.
- Listen to how your loved one responds. They may not be willing to enter a treatment program after your initial conversation. Keep the lines of communication open, and resist any urge to criticize or judge.
- Don’t try to do this all on your own. If possible, get a few friends or family members to help you with your research as well as your efforts to keep your loved one safe.
- Eliminate obstacles to treatment. Arrange for transportation, childcare, pet care, or any other issues that may prevent your loved one from entering a program.
Finally, set realistic expectations. The journey of recovery from a substance abuse problem can be long and challenging. Your loved one will experience successes and setbacks. Plan to be by their side every step of the way.
Why consider treatment for meloxicam addiction at Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab in Northern California
A person who is abusing meloxicam is on a dangerous path. Without effective care, this risky behavior can have devastating results. Meloxicam abuse can damage the liver, kidneys, and pancreas. It can lead to heart attack and stroke. Continuing to abuse meloxicam can also trigger the onset or worsening of certain mental health disorders. These physical and psychological challenges can undermine your ability to attend school, find and keep a job, establish financial independence, and participate in healthy interpersonal relationships.
When you make the life-affirming choice to enter treatment, you remove yourself from this downward spiral. You have the opportunity to heal from past damage while developing the skills and strategies that will prevent future harm. You reclaim control of your life, and begin your journey towards a much brighter and more promising future.
Types of meloxicam abuse treatment offered at Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab in Northern California
Located in northern Napa Valley on 23 beautiful acres, Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is home to a comprehensive addiction treatment program for men and women over the age of 18. Our staff provides the hope, motivation, and encouragement you need to obtain a life of sobriety.
At Duffy’s, we create individualized treatment plans based on the unique needs of each guest. During your stay, the following interventions may be incorporated into your experience:
Medication management: In situations where a guest is suffering from symptoms of a mental health concern in addition to struggling with meloxicam abuse, they can meet with a psychiatrist for medication management services.
Individual therapy: Individual therapy can be an invaluable tool in overcoming the compulsion to use meloxicam. These sessions consist of one-on-one meetings with an assigned counselor.
Group therapy: By engaging in group therapy, guests can gain support from peers and offer support to others who are dealing with addiction. The topics covered in these sessions may include:
- Demystifying addiction
- Powerlessness and unmanageability
- Relapse prevention
Additionally, gender-specific specialty groups are offered once each week.
Experiential therapy: Experiential therapies provide a healthy emotional outlet, and encourage healing of the mind and body. Examples of experiential therapies include:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Trust-building exercises, including surrender falls
- Crossing the Line
- Music and recovery
- Art therapy
- Trust the Process
Family therapy: When a person has been abusing meloxicam, it affects their friends and loved ones. Family therapy at Duffy’s provides guests and their loved ones with an opportunity to:
- Learn about addiction
- Process how the presence of an addiction has impacted their lives
- Work on healing any strain that the addiction may have caused
When a guest’s time at Duffy’s draws to a close, our staff provides a thorough discharge plan to promote continued success in recovery. We also work with an off-site service called Full Circle Recovery, whose services are available to guests who have completed 21 or more days of treatment at Duffy’s. The Full Circle Recovery experience includes three months of individual counseling sessions, 12-Step groups, and assistance in finding sponsorship.
If you or someone in your life has been abusing meloxicam, please do not hesitate to contact the knowledgeable professionals at Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab. With our help, you can overcome your addiction, and a new life can begin.