The mission of Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is to help people who suffer from addictions to alcohol, prescription medications, or other substances break the bonds of addiction and find hope and encouragement through a program of education, physical nurturing, structured discipline, and the development of the living skills necessary to achieve a life of lasting sobriety.
The vision of Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is to reach as many people as we can and to provide them with excellent service and meaningful support in every aspect of their recovery experience. Excellence is the theme in every detail of the services we provide, from inquiry to continuing care and beyond.
The objective of this vision is to create a “forever family” to whom we offer an overabundance of support and love in a beautiful and serene setting. Our genuinely caring staff will provide the tools that each member of this family will need to achieve lifelong sobriety.
Our Core Values
Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is committed to upholding the following core values in all we do:
- Faithfully serving our stakeholders with transparency
- Being guided by a philosophy that is built on principle
- Operating strategically with purpose to fulfill our mission
- Conducting business with honesty and integrity at every level
- Treating every guest, vendor, and co-worker with respect and dignity
- Striving for excellence in the care of our facility and the operation of our business
- Staying current and relevant to the communities we serve
At Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab, we are serious about the serious issue of recovery.
Duffy’s treatment philosophy is premised upon the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous and the 12-Step recovery model. In particular, our philosophy embraces two underlying principles of the program of A.A.:
- “They shared their experience, strength, and hope.”
- “Dedicated to the problem drinker (and/or addict) who still suffers.”
In other words, our approach to treatment is based upon the concept of “carrying the message” that is expressed in the 12th step.
We recognize that the following are the key elements of recovery:
- Breaking through denial through education, encouragement, and the examples of others in recovery
- Achieving abstinence in a controlled environment with a structured schedule
- Recovering physically through a program of healthy nutrition, reasonable physical exercise and an appropriate amount of rest
- Developing through counseling and role modeling the living skills necessary to achieve a lasting sobriety. These skills include the critical issues of managing interpersonal relationships, engaging in conflict resolution, and exercising personal discipline.
Our philosophy of staffing is based upon our understanding that we must employ an excellent staff, and that every staff member must understand clearly the mission of the company and embrace it wholeheartedly. We will accomplish this by adhering to the following principles:
- Our staff members must be well trained: We will provide quality initial training so each employee operates in compliance, with efficiency, to all policies and practices. Whenever possible, employees should be enrolled in an ongoing process of learning so they might provide the highest level of service possible to our customers.
- Our staff members must be well equipped: Our staff will be given the best tools to do their jobs and the training necessary to use these tools so that we are able to operate with the utmost efficiency.
- Our staff members must be fairly evaluated: We must perform periodic reviews of the performance of each employee and share it with them. Outstanding performance will be recognized and rewarded.
- Our staff members must be honorably compensated: We must pay a competitive and sensible wage and provide adequate benefits that will attract and retain the best people for the job.
At Duffy’s, the men and women who are entrusted into our care are referred to as guests. We chose this term to reinforce our dedication to ensuring that each person who chooses to heal with us feels that he or she is treated as a valued, honored, and respected guest throughout his or her time on our campus.
We respect that our guests have recognized their need for our services, and we understand that they have made a substantial financial investment in order to benefit from our care. Our guests have every right to expect effective, well administered care that will empower them to achieve their personal goals. No one who receives treatment at Duffy’s should ever feel as though he or she is a prisoner here, a problem or inconvenience, or “just another patient.” We value the strength of each person who chooses to undergo the challenging effort of recovery, and we honor the unique voice, experiences, and perspective that each guest brings to our program.
Our philosophy of caring for our guests is based upon our recognition that the key elements of recovery include breaking through denial, achieving abstinence, recovering physically, learning about the disease of addiction, and developing the living skills necessary to achieve lasting sobriety. In order to maximize the probability of success and overall wellness for our guests, we must remained focused on meeting the following objectives:
- Be focused on the mission
- Be well organized and only as complex as is necessary to meet the objectives.
- Be well equipped
- Be adaptable and changeable as necessary
- Be effective, efficient, and measurable
- Be staffed by quality and qualified personnel, including associated licensed health care professionals
- Provide positive role models of recovery
- Provide post-treatment support
- Exceed industry standards and expectations
Of course, clinical services are just one aspect of the Duffy’s experience. We will seek to ensure the most positive experience for guests in the early stages of recovery by providing the following:
- Quality lodging, including clean comfortable rooms that are attentively equipped and appointed for an extended stay
- Comfortable and convenient areas that are conducive to study and reflection
- A quality nutrition program that features a balanced diet marked by variety and abundance and served in a family environment
- An orderly and attractive facility that enhances the serenity of the early recovery experience
- Recreational venues and opportunities that assist in physical and mental recovery
- A well trained staff that is attentive and responsive to guest needs
- A safe and secure environment that maintains full regulatory compliance
To learn more about the principles and philosophies that form the foundation of the Duffy’s treatment experience, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you determine if Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is the ideal place for you or for your loved one.