We are looking for a passionate salesperson to join our intake team!
About the Job
Hundreds of families contact Duffy’s every day looking for treatment for themselves or a family member. People learn of Duffy’s through our strong reputation in the region, outreach in the community, as well as through our extensive online and offline marketing initiatives. Most of the contact with these leads is made via phone, email and online chat.
What you’ll be doing
The purpose of this job is to convert at least 30% of our qualified lead volume (in-bound calls, emails, and chats) into admits.
• Work the phones, emails and LiveChat
• Qualify, nurture and convert leads using problem-solving skills
• Quickly and proactively respond to a lead.
• Keep leads informed during this longer-than-typical buying cycle.
• Aggressively pursue leads who choose a different residential or outpatient program since the relapse rates are so high.
• Document and track all interaction
• Collect insurance information
• Communicate financial options to leads
• Collect payment
• Set up detox services
• Help Guest Services admit
Who We’re Looking For
Although this is a sales’ position, we’re looking for sales people who can gently and empathetically help people in crisis admit to treatment. The stereotypical “brash sales personality” will be not effective in this role due to the nature of the industry.
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following . . .
- Empathetic and calm
- Quick on your feet
- Innate-ability to connect with people
• Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Can multi-task effectively
• Comfortable w/ computers including Microsoft Office, Excel and Gmail.
• 3-7 years of sales experience
• 1-3 years in customer service or marketing
• General knowledge of addiction and substance abuse treatment is a significant benefit
• Personal or family experience with addiction and recovery is a bonus
• This is a full-time, onsite position
• Competitive base salary with an aggressive sales-commission package
• Generous benefits package
• Meals provided on site during shift
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you!